Now two locations to serve you - Henderson & Raleigh
Welcome to Instinctive Healing Massage and Thank you.
My name is Christina Brock, licensed holistic massage therapist.
My goal is to provide a place of peace, comfort, relaxation and healing through massage & bodywork. Instinctive healing is how our bodies were created to function and yet sometimes distractions can set us off course. In today's world it seems as though everything besides our own well-being has taken priority! My priority is your well-being. It's time to give your body, mind & spirit an opportunity to get back to the innate healer it is capable of being!
Whether you are looking for a place to just get away or have specific rehabilitative/maintenance needs massage can be of great benefit. Understanding the link between the physical, mental, emotional & spiritual aspects of our lives is very significant. When disruption occurs in any area the consequence is a loss of equalibrium.
So what are some of the positive outcomes of massage & who is it right for?
- reduces everyday aches and pains - improves circulation
- relieves muscular tension - relieves cells and tissues of toxins
- reduces pressure from sprains and strains - stimulates inactive people
- relieves swollen lymph nodes - assists compromised lymphatic systems
- pain management - repetitive stress injuries
- reduces stress - relieves emotional tension
- quiets a busy mind - relief from emotional pain
- improves functioning of muscular, circulatory, lymphatic, nervous,
endocrine, repiratory and digestive systems
- Pre/Post surgical - Pre/Post natal
- Rehabilitation - Detoxification
- Headaches - Carpal tunnel
- Fibromyalgia - Rheumatoid arthritis